How fast is January moving this year…?
I am busy working on two different WIP’s. When I pause on one, it seems the other wants its turn to be written.
Our weather is all over the place. From extreme heat and bush fires to rain and thunderstorms and floods in certain areas..
Please, wherever you are, take care. Drive safe if you have to go out on the roads.
This years ARRA2020 author’s signing event is getting closer. Have you purchased your ticket yet? Come and meet all the different talented authors. I will be there of course. Reader tickets are now on sale here: https://www.trybooking.com/562019
Recently I have had the chance to read the ARC copies of several books and review other’s. LUCKY me!
All I can say, if you can get your hands on the following books, then do it.
- Sentinels of Oz: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (Emerald City Academy Book 1)
- Potheads: Alice and the Wicked Tea Party (Fairy Tales That Bite Back Book 2)
- The Lost Girl of Neverland: A Reverse Harem Romance (Neverland in Chaos Book 1)
- Wild Nights Boxed Set: Revue, Reveal, Resist
- Unspoken Words
- Pyro, Pyro, Burning Bright (Phoenix Crew Book 1)
- Becoming The Chief: Origin Novel, Book 1.5 (Phoenix Crew)
- Aislinn’s Shadow (The Kin Chronicles Book 1)
- Tobias’ Spark (The Kin Chronicles Book 2)
- Unforsaken (The Fallen Guardians Book 1)
- Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians Book 2)
- It’s You: Sex, Lies And Family Secrets – Book Four
- Kept in the Dark of Love and Lust
- Capture (The Cure Book 1)
- Discover (The Cure Book 2)
How many of you are attempting to create your own manuscript? Are you having trouble piecing it together? Maybe debating if your should go ahead or not. If you do not try, how are you going to know?
Many years ago, now. I wanted to publish my own fiction book. So I managed to do a little research and learnt to publish my own book, my own print and also ebook. If you want something bad enough, you can do it. It is just a matter of taking the steps to make it happen.
Now, I write, create my own book covers and also not just for myself but other people – clients also, I create their digital files for their print and ebooks. So from learning to create my own book, I have learnt new skills and progressed to areas I would never have travelled to.
Writing has become a release on life. A way to escape. A way to express yourself. A way for your imagination to create a world and characters, only your can see, until your are ready to release them to the world.
Give writing a try, you never know where it might lead you.
Enjoy what is left of January and make sure to celebrate Australia Day, with friends and family.